Why Is It Forbidden to Eat Pork?
Name of Questioner: Amit
Date: 2-8-2017 11:52:24 AM
Why is the eating of pork forbidden in Islam?
Salam dear Amit,
Thank you for your question.
Answering your question, we would like to quote the following:
The fact that consumption of pork is prohibited in Islam is well known. The following points explain various aspects of this prohibition:
1. Pork Prohibited in Qur’an
2. Pork Prohibited in the Bible
3. Consumption of Pork Causes Several Diseases
4. Pork Has Fat Building Material
5. Pig is One of the Filthiest Animals on Earth
6. Pig is the Most Shameless Animal