False Accusation and Irrefutable Testimony
This is the explanation of verses 25-29 of Surah Yusuf (Surah number 12 of the Ever-Glorious Qur’an) by Dr. Ali Alhalawani
The Qur’anic verses that are explained in this video can be rendered as follows:
(25) And they both raced to the door, and she tore his shirt from the back, and they found her husband at the door. She said, “What is the recompense of one who intended evil for your wife but that he be imprisoned or a painful punishment?”
(26) [Joseph] said, “It was she who sought to seduce me.” And a witness from her family testified. “If his shirt is torn from the front, then she has told the truth, and he is of the liars.
(27) But if his shirt is torn from the back, then she has lied, and he is of the truthful.”
(28) So when her husband saw his shirt torn from the back, he said, “Indeed, it is of the women’s plan. Indeed, your plan is great.
(29) Joseph, ignore this. And, [my wife], ask forgiveness for your sin. Indeed, you were of the sinful.”
Watch the video to learn more and get an idea about one of the many trials Prophet Yusuf (Joseph), son of Ya`qub (Jacob), went through and how he was saved by Allah the Almighty.
Dr. Ali Al-Halawani is Assistant Professor of Linguistics and Translation Studies. He is an author, translator, and writer based in Canada. To date, Al-Halawani authored over 400 original articles on Islam and Muslims, most of which can be accessed on http://www.truth-seeker.info/ and other famous websites.
He has recently started to self-publish his articles and new books, which are available on Amazon and Kindle.
Many of his videos are available on Youtube.
You can reach him at [email protected].